Recently at ThreeCherries we have noticed an increase in the number of machines infected with a Fake Av. In this post we take a look at what Fake AV is and how you can minimize the risk of infection. ..
Three Cherries Latest News
- 3 Reasons To Change Your I.T Support Provider Today
- Is your website legal?
- Confused by your BT phone bills?
- Charity bike ride
- Why isn't your site the first one listed in Google?
- Cost Effective Multi-site Telephony Solution
- Call recording to the rescue in cloudy Bristol
- Fake Anti Virus infections on the rise
- Three Cherries Working with Clevedon School teachmeet and E-safety
- Howards Honda provides a ‘sweet’ solution for IT firm Three Cherries Ltd