Computer Support Bristol
Wouldn’t it be great if you had 90% of the benefits of your own I.T. department at a fraction of the cost? Even better, what if they had a crystal ball and could anticipate and manage common I.T. problems before they affected your business?
Wouldn’t that be just fantastic!
Computer support comes in many shapes and sizes. No two businesses are the same and quite rightly, each client has their own thoughts regarding their requirements.
Our role is to listen to you and understand your past experiences, what’s been good, what’s been bad. More importantly we need to understand where your business is going in the future, what your thoughts and plans are in order that we can help and advise you on your longer term I.T. strategy.
Strategy is all well and good but in the meantime your business will still be exposed to day-to-day tactical problems such as:
- Data backup problems with potentially business threatening loss of data
- Internet problems that are never convenient and affect e-mail delivery
- Server problems that affect all of your team
- E-mail problems, both internally and externally
- VPN connectivity problems
- PDA/Blackberry/iPhone connectivity and problems thereafter
- Printing problems and printers with faults
- PC and laptop hardware problems (blank screens, won’t boot up etc.)
- Software problems
- Problems with virus, spyware and malware management
- Data switch problems that affect all your team
- Data cabling problems
- Plus lots of other day to day niggles that you will no doubt be familiar with
Inevitably there will also be moves, adds and changes such as new computer installations, new e-mail accounts, users leaving with the associated management of their accounts etc.
computer support Bristol computer services Bristol network support Bristol
Contact us now
For a FREE OF CHARGE, NO OBLIGATION conversation call 0845 123 5333 and ask for “The computer support Bristol team”. Alternatively, please complete the enquiry form here.
Wouldn’t it be great if you had 90% of the benefits of your own I.T. department at a fraction of the cost?
Does the following sound familiar?
Reasonable I.T. business questions that you ask generate a technical response that you don’t understand.
Requests for urgent action are ignored or put at the bottom of the pile.
The attitude is “Can’t do” rather than CAN DO!”
You have lost control of the I.T. business strategy and don’t know where to turn.
Three Cherries can solve these problems and protect you and your business.
We are a vendor independent re-seller and as such we provide products from multiple manufacturers thereby ensuring that you get the right solution